We are looking to fill all positions including:
- Quality Control – Sewing knowledge helpful – will train
- Picking & Receiving
- Other opportunities may be available
Full time, 7:30a – 4:00p with required overtime, including weekends
Inquiries and resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Please, no phone calls.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc, a Long-Island based Swimwear Company is looking for Interns for our design department. This is a hands-on position where you will work with design, sourcing and other fashion teams.
- Library organization – photograph vintage or newly purchased garments on a dress form and create a file for each; organize artwork, creating files for new purchases; hang the organized items in the proper library space
- Consolidate and organize trim, fabric and accessories
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Third or fourth year fashion student, or has graduated within the last six months
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs, go up and down stairs and be on your feet
- The ability to easily commute to Farmingdale, Long Island
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Reference job ID INTweb.
This is a paid internship, based in Farmingdale, NY – Suffolk County Long Island
Temp to Perm
Swimwear Anywhere has a great opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production ready artwork.
- Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
- Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
- Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
- Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
- Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
- Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
- Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.