If you are a high energy “Jack of All Trades” who is looking for a full-time position where you can utilize your carpentry, electrical, plumbing, general repair and maintenance skills, then Swimwear Anywhere has the opportunity for you.
You will have the opportunity to work on independent projects, or as part of our facilities team. Your relevant experience will be evident from working at least two years in a professional environment, along with your ability to cite examples that speak to the quality of your work.
Your work day:
A typical day can include building and grounds maintenance, safety and repair, plumbing, electricity, carpentry and construction. Other duties will include:
- Handyman, general repair and maintenance work
- Interior or exterior office construction
- Painting / drywall, interior and exterior
- Basic plumbing (clogged drains, minor leak repairs, faucet replacement, etc)
- Basic electric (fixtures, wiring, circuits, etc)
- Flooring repair
- Maintaining building structure and grounds
- This position is responsible for occasional custodial functions.
In addition to the ability to perform the above functions, this position requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Reliable transportation, a clean driver’s license and the ability to travel to various locations on Long Island and NYC.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two years related experience
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- The personality and flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities
- Common sense and problem solving skills
- The ability to work overtime as needed
Qualified applicants: please apply with your resume, a cover letter which will exhibit your ability to clearly communicate, and your desired pay rate to email@example.com. Please reference Job ID MTweb.
We are looking to fill all positions including:
- Quality Control – Sewing knowledge helpful – will train
- Picking & Receiving
- Other opportunities may be available
Full time, 7:30a – 4:00p with required overtime, including weekends
Inquiries and resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no phone calls.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc, a Long-Island based Swimwear Company is looking for Interns for our design department. This is a hands-on position where you will work with design, sourcing and other fashion teams.
- Library organization – photograph vintage or newly purchased garments on a dress form and create a file for each; organize artwork, creating files for new purchases; hang the organized items in the proper library space
- Consolidate and organize trim, fabric and accessories
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Third or fourth year fashion student, or has graduated within the last six months
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs, go up and down stairs and be on your feet
- The ability to easily commute to Farmingdale, Long Island
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume. Reference job ID INTweb.
This is a paid internship, based in Farmingdale, NY – Suffolk County Long Island
Temp to Perm
Swimwear Anywhere has a great opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production ready artwork.
- Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
- Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
- Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
- Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
- Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
- Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
- Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.