If you are a high energy “Jack of All Trades” who is looking for a full-time position where you can utilize your carpentry, electrical, plumbing, general repair and maintenance skills, then Swimwear Anywhere has the opportunity for you.
You will have the opportunity to work on independent projects, or as part of our facilities team. Your relevant experience will be evident from working at least two years in a professional environment, along with your ability to cite examples that speak to the quality of your work.
Your work day:
A typical day can include building and grounds maintenance, safety and repair, plumbing, electricity, carpentry and construction. Other duties will include:
- Handyman, general repair and maintenance work
- Interior or exterior office construction
- Painting / drywall, interior and exterior
- Basic plumbing (clogged drains, minor leak repairs, faucet replacement, etc)
- Basic electric (fixtures, wiring, circuits, etc)
- Flooring repair
- Maintaining building structure and grounds
- This position is responsible for occasional custodial functions.
In addition to the ability to perform the above functions, this position requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Reliable transportation, a clean driver’s license and the ability to travel to various locations on Long Island and NYC.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least two years related experience
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- The personality and flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities
- Common sense and problem solving skills
- The ability to work overtime as needed
Qualified applicants: please apply with your resume, a cover letter which will exhibit your ability to clearly communicate, and your desired pay rate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job ID MTweb.