Swimwear Anywhere, Inc, a Long-Island based Swimwear Company is looking for Interns for our design department. This is a hands-on position where you will work with design, sourcing and other fashion teams.
- Library organization – photograph vintage or newly purchased garments on a dress form and create a file for each; organize artwork, creating files for new purchases; hang the organized items in the proper library space
- Consolidate and organize trim, fabric and accessories
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Third or fourth year fashion student, or has graduated within the last six months
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs, go up and down stairs and be on your feet
- The ability to easily commute to Farmingdale, Long Island
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume. Reference job ID INTweb.
This is a paid internship, based in Farmingdale, NY – Suffolk County Long Island