Swimwear Anywhere has an opportunity full-time position for an experienced print operator to prepare, print, steam and wash fabric. Applicant must have an excellent eye for color, along with proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Prepare artwork files to send to digital printer for all divisions.
- Color-match all prints.
- Once color proofs are approved then print yardage for 1st line samples.
- Preparing, printing, steaming and washing fabric.
- Maintain supplies of digital fabric and Inks.
- Build and maintain procedures for storing color and printed files in the computer.
- Update Digital Printing Log on a monthly basis.
- Handles materials including lifting and moving rolls of fabric as needed.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is looking for sample hands who can operate multiple sewing machines, to create swimwear samples. Experience with swimwear, lingerie or activewear is preferred.
- We have full time and temporary openings.
- The work hours are 8:00a – 4:30p, M-F. Overtime may be available.
- Full-time positions offer medical benefits and paid time off. The interview will include the applicant making a sample.
- Swimwear Anywhere is located in Farmingdale, NY, at the Nassau / Suffolk border on Long Island.
We have parking on the premises and are about 2 miles from the LIRR train station in Farmingdale. We offer shuttle service to and from the Farmingdale train station for our employees who commute.
Applicants can call or email email@example.com or 631-420-1400 x1124.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. has a job opening for a production manager whose responsibilities will include ensuring efficient day to day process flow as well as the logistical movement of all elements of production from pre-cutting ticket stage through product delivery to the distribution center.
The Production Manager will possess a positive disposition, is solution driven and has the ability to speak with internal and external clients professionally, under all circumstances.
Farmingdale, Long Island – Swimwear Anywhere Inc. / TYR Sport Inc. has an opening for a Front Desk Receptionist.
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 8:30a – 5:30p.
We are looking for a polished “people person” who has excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor, is organized, reliable and dependable.