Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. has an opening for an Accounting Specialist who is responsible for performing day-to-day financial activities including logging revenues and expenses, balancing accounts and providing support to the department. The Accounting Specialist will have strong problem-solving skills, and work well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Cash posting and monitoring of cash activity
- Researching payment discrepancies
- Organizing and applying discounts taken by customers
- Entering vouchers
- Processing check runs
- Posting A/R and A/P entries to the general ledger
- Running various financial reports for analysis
- Processing credit and debit memos
- Assisting with cost of goods research and posting
- 1-3 years experience in accounting/finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with a 3.5 plus GPA preferred. (transcript will be requested)
- Ability to work with Crystal Reports and Accounting Software and assist in transition to new systems
- Must have experience with general ledger posting
- Must have experience in reading and analyzing financial reports – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Journal, Voucher Journal, Trial Balance, etc.
- Experience in Database entry
- Experience in MS-DOS databases preferred
- Ability to Multi-task efficiently
- Ability to efficiently navigate the Internet
- Good organizational skills
When applying, please include a cover letter that includes your required pay rate, along with your resume. Apply to email@example.com. Please reference Job ID ACweb.