Join our marketing team as a copywriter! Swimwear Anywhere’s copywriter is creative, deadline driven, and has a portfolio that will exemplify the ability to promote different brands across a variety of platforms. This Individual will be comfortable collaborating with numerous departments to gather relevant information.
The Copywriter is solely responsible for researching, writing and editing for an array of communications, including but not limited to:
- Web and social media
- Product descriptions (for web, packaging and hangtags)
- Creating SEO driven blog content
- Press releases / Pitch letters to editors
- Event flyers/invitations
- Naming new products and creating taglines
- Ability to create a unique and brand specific voice
- A resume and portfolio that exemplifies 2-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related field
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience working with women’s fashion a bonus but not necessary
When applying, please include your resume, samples of your writing and a cover letter that includes your required pay rate. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job ID CWweb.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. has a job opening for a customer service representative whose responsibilities will include product allocation, website correspondence and order processing.
The customer service representative will possess a positive disposition, is solution driven and has the ability to speak with internal and external clients professionally, under all circumstances.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is the premier designer and manufacturer of swimwear in North America. We are located in Farmingdale, NY, on Long Island.
- Manage major accounts by checking open orders, identifying products on back order and relaying information to the production and sales departments
- Handle all aspects of website orders, including corresponding with customers via phone, email and live chat, managing returns and resolving order issues
- Liaise with production, sales reps, shipping department and clients (retailers) to process and trouble shoot account orders
- Work closely with production to ensure availability of items being ordered
- Receive and enter sales and customer orders into various internal systems
- Analyze daily allocation reports to match product availability to open orders
- Identify order discrepancies, such as inventory issues, unit mismatches, style, color and pricing
- Sales analysis: run, review and update reports
- Ensure orders are accurate and shipped on schedule
- Maintain communication with all relevant departments to ensure smooth flow of order execution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Experience servicing web orders
- Has the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- A dependable problem solver with excellent follow through skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and knowledge of AS400
- Experience running and analyzing reports
- A quick learner and critical thinker who is deadline oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years customer service experience, preferably in apparel or consumer goods
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and required pay rate to email@example.com. Please reference Job ID CSweb.
Swimwear Anywhere has an opportunity full-time position for an experienced print operator to prepare, print, steam and wash fabric. Applicant must have an excellent eye for color, along with proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Prepare artwork files to send to digital printer for all divisions.
- Color-match all prints.
- Once color proofs are approved then print yardage for 1st line samples.
- Preparing, printing, steaming and washing fabric.
- Maintain supplies of digital fabric and Inks.
- Build and maintain procedures for storing color and printed files in the computer.
- Update Digital Printing Log on a monthly basis.
- Handles materials including lifting and moving rolls of fabric as needed.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is looking for sample hands who can operate multiple sewing machines, to create swimwear samples. Experience with swimwear, lingerie or activewear is preferred.
- We have full time and temporary openings.
- The work hours are 8:00a – 4:30p, M-F. Overtime may be available.
- Full-time positions offer medical benefits and paid time off. The interview will include the applicant making a sample.
- Swimwear Anywhere is located in Farmingdale, NY, at the Nassau / Suffolk border on Long Island.
We have parking on the premises and are about 2 miles from the LIRR train station in Farmingdale. We offer shuttle service to and from the Farmingdale train station for our employees who commute.
Applicants can call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-420-1400 x1124.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is looking for a Sales Director who will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing a sales territory for our men’s line. The Sales professional will monitor each individual store to sell-in the collection, which will include major department stores, franchise stores, online accounts, and independent specialty retailers.
Swimwear Anywhere has an opportunity for a full-time Associate Designer of Women’s Active Swimwear and Activewear. The Associate Designer is responsible for managing projects independently as well as collaboratively with the Design Director, Merchandiser, and the Company Principal.
We are looking for an experienced designer who has a clear understanding of the swim and active markets, along with knowledge of functional construction and technologies. Our designers are open-minded, flexible, organized, and team oriented with the experience to handle direction and feedback.
Please note that this is a Long Island based position, and you should apply if you can work at our Farmingdale, LI location. We are not considering remote or freelance. Continue reading
Temporary Textile / CAD
Swimwear Anywhere has a freelance opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production-ready artwork.
- Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
- Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
- Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
- Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
- Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
- Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
- Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.