Swimwear Anywhere has an opportunity for a full-time Associate Designer of Women’s Active Swimwear and Activewear. The Associate Designer is responsible for managing projects independently as well as collaboratively with the Design Director, Merchandiser, and the Company Principal.
We are looking for an experienced designer who has a clear understanding of the swim and active markets, along with knowledge of functional construction and technologies. Our designers are open-minded, flexible, organized, and team oriented with the experience to handle direction and feedback.
Please note that this is a Long Island based position, and you should apply if you can work at our Farmingdale, LI location. We are not considering remote or freelance. Continue reading
Swimwear Anywhere has a freelance opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production ready artwork.
- Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
- Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
- Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
- Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
- Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
- Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
- Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
- Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. has an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic sales assistant who will fit naturally into our fast-paced, fashion driven environment!
The Sales Assistant will work within the showroom to support the sales team by:
- Creating and maintaining buyer contact information spreadsheets
- Maintaining an organized showroom and sample closet; preparing (steaming) and shipping samples; keeping inventory of incoming and outgoing samples
- Updating and maintaining sales calendar
- Providing order status and information to retail accounts (this includes checking costing, colors, deliveries and ensuring orders match what is in our system)
- Communicating all cancellations and sold-outs to sales force
- Using Microsoft excel to create product inventory line sheets with costs, availability, and images
- Creation, maintenance, and distribution of weekly selling reports
- Collating sales information from key accounts; creating monthly selling presentations that highlight best and worst performing styles.
- Preparing for client appointments and showroom events
- Attend and support market appointments
- Building relationships with buyers and assistants, learning their specific business needs
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. in Port Jervis, NY has openings for experienced pickers / scanners, shipping & receiving. To be considered you must apply with a resume that reflects relevant work history. Email to email@example.com. Please include your hourly rate. Sorry No Walk-ins.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is looking for a Sales Professional who will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing a sales territory for our men’s line. The Sales professional will monitor each individual store to sell-in the collection, which will include major department stores, franchise stores, online accounts, and independent specialty retailers.