Swimwear Anywhere Inc. has an opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter who will work in our NYC showroom assisting the sales and licensing teams. The perfect candidate will be an extremely organized go-getter who can communicate clearly with all levels of internal and external teams, as well as clients and licensors.
Applicants will be self-motivated, organized, and ready to help with any project, no matter how large or small, and have the ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, communications or similar discipline
- At least 1 year public relations experience in an apparel showroom environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with professionalism that will impress brand licensors and media editors
- An innate sense of fashion trends and style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- A self-starter who works well independently, is highly energetic and gives exceptional attention to detail
- Ability and desire to travel to Long Island headquarters, and through-out NYC as needed
- Pitching PR ideas, internally and externally, for product placement
- Assisting in execution of press initiatives for company and licensed brands
- Building and maintaining relationships with editors and licensors
- Sending samples; developing and maintaining a sample database
- Monitoring and tracking outgoing company material; ensuring garments are being couriered and returned from photo shoots, etc.
- Researching competitors in magazines, e-mail blasts, and news publications.
- Performing other duties as assigned such as showroom maintenance, external and internal correspondence and mailings, front desk duties and other administrative functions
When applying, please include a cover letter that includes your required pay rate, along with your resume. Apply to email@example.com. Please reference Job ID PRCweb.