Swimwear Anywhere, Inc, a Long-Island Swimwear Designer and Manufacturer, has an opening for a Junior Programmer / Analyst. This position will be responsible to help maintain and upgrade our current applications as well as help to develop new solutions to benefit the organization.
- Performing daily monitoring of all systems, processes and scripts; Reviewing application logs and verifying completion of all scheduled jobs and backups
- Maintaining and supporting existing software, reports and scripts as well as developing updates, as required
- Testing and Troubleshooting code
- Collaborating in the planning, designing, development and enhancement of new and existing applications
- Programming experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and above
- Experience using SAP Crystal Reports a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL Server 2014 and ASP.Net a strong plus
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field of study
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter that includes your required pay rate. Reference job ID PAweb.
This is a full time position, based in Farmingdale, NY – Suffolk County, Long Island